Mares V2 Matrix Scuba Diving Computer offers excellent Mares quality and styling but above all superb performance and a dive computer that is sure to appeal to both novice and more experienced divers alike.
The full dot matrix display allows for a superb clear read, making features such as the digital compass easier to read and use. Mares have topped the Matrix off with a sleek metal housing making it a stylish computer both in and out of the water.
All Mares Computers come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
The new features of the MATRIX FW 2.0:
■ Modified user-interface: the battery is completely charged when the four elements inside the battery icon stop blinking.
■ Activation/deactivation of deep stop function.
(Set dive > deep stop > ON/OFF)
■ Activation/deactivation of display sleep mode to save battery power. When sleep mode is enabled the display switches off automatically after 5 minutes without button press. The display turns on by pressing any button. BY DEAFUALT THE SLEEP MODE IS ACTIVATED,
(Set watch > sleep > ON/OFF)
■ Activation/deactivation of deep sleep function (everything is stopped, no clock update). The mode is used for shipping or during a long period of inactivity to save battery power.
(Set watch > Turn OFF)
- Customizable Display: reverse contrast possible, display dive profile mode or digital data, digital clock hour.
- The user can choose the diving parameters to be displayed on the screen (eg maximum depth or average depth, temperature or time or percentage CNS etc.)
- Electronic compass (heading lock).
- Diving: Air, Gauge, up to 3 mixes gases.
- Function show (date, dual time, alarm).
- 4 push buttons, intuitive navigation.
- Full Dot Matrix high resolution display.
- Digital compass with tilt compensation, and compass bearing function.
- Includes PC Interface/download manager (PC and Mac compatible) - this unit also acts as the re-charging unit via USB connection.
- Graphic profile.
- Multigas algorithm.
- Digital and analogue time of day display.
- Second time Zone function.
- Stopwatch facility.
- Metal body.
- 35 Hour logbook including dive profile graphs.
- 5 second sampling rate.
- Rechargeable battery via USB connection.