Hollis Explorer 2 eSCR Rebreather 2017 model. This is the newest model with updated electronics, Save £££££'s on the training when you buy from us!
The Hollis Explorer is a true recreational Rebreather. The unit is neither a fully closed circuit Rebreather nor a pure semi-closed system, but an intelligent hybrid that utilizes the best of both worlds. Its compact, lightweight and extremely easy to use. The Explorer is unique in using a single gas: Nitrox - and is electronically controlled to achieve an optimal balance of PPO2 and dive time. Plug and Play absorbent cartridges, easy guided setup with "GO" or "NO GO", with CO2 tracking, and 2 hour design duration make this a dream for any recreational diver. The Explorer diver will benefit from breathing warm gas, have lots of bottom time, and since it does not produce any invasive bubbles, see more sea life than ever before.
- Nitrox Electronically Controlled Hybrid - uses readily available Nitrox in 32-40%
- Simple user interface is easy to learn and easy to dive
- Automated Pre-dive Setup assures the Explorer is prepared for the dive
- Automated Breathing Loop control gives minimal bubbling and hydrostatically controlled buoyancy for stability & control
- Bail-out mouthpiece gives a quick one handed operation from closed circuit to open circuit
- Eyeline Heads-Up Display with [Green : OK] - [Blue : Check System] - [Red : Bail Out]
- Simple Green or Red primary wrist computer display
- Wrist Computer shows Depth, Dive Run-Time and remaining time allowed based on the most limited dive control parameter.
- CO2 Sensor not included
- Please note we cannot send these units out without proof of certification on this unit, we can however arrange delivery by us personnally where we can identify the certified diver purchasing and using this unit, however there may be extra costs to do this, please contact us for details.
Consider buying the Hollis Explorer from us and benefit from a reduction in the courses saving up to £265
PADI REBREATHER & ADVANCED REBREATHER DIVER
The combined course covers both certifications using the Hollis Explorer to 18m and also to 40m ( with PADI Deep Certification, 30 Mtrs if not), with an off-board bailout cylinder.We will be covering all aspects of diving this unit to its full advantage starting in our heated Pool
DAY 1 : Classroom theory & practical applications
DAY 2 : Sessions in our Pool to cover required Skills and practice
Day 3/4/5 Qualifying Open Water Dives at Capernwray